V410-H High Resolution handheld Barcode Reader
Flexible and Easy to use Barcode Scanner for Industrial and Life Science Applications
The Omron V410-H high resolution handheld barcode reader family provides a powerful, compact, and easy to use solution for a broad range of applications. With Omron’s proven X-Mode scanning algorithms that provide reliable readability of even the most difficult codes, including direct part marks, the XD model delivers a solution that can be used to provide traceability throughout the industrial manufacturing environment, and can read the smallest of barcode symbols. The SR model provides outstanding read range, while the HC model is designed for use in Life Science lab and hospital environments.
All three versions are used with the WebLink PC intuitive configuration and run-time viewing utility that works with any Windows enabled device.
Labels or Direct Part Mark barcode reading
- High resolution 1280 x 800 pixels
- Read ranges from contact to 28 inches
- Intuitive and insightful WebLink PC utility and run time with image storage, statistics, reader discovery, troubleshooting and extensive tool tips
- Full control of photometry, lighting, decoding, and trigger settings via WebLink PC or barcode based configuration
- IP42 protection category
- Advanced X-Mode decoding algorithms
- Ergonomic and easy to use via green aiming LED and good read feedback via LED, beep or handle vibration
- Optional Ethernet connectivity via external convertor